Work-out multiple times per day when feeling bad.
1. Choose a physical task around the house like washing dishes, vacuuming, pick up a room, washing your car, or any mundane task that needs your attention.
2. Dedicate 5 minutes of complete attention to the task.
3. Before you begin, remember a moment, any moment, in your life when you felt love.
4. Open your heart wide and let that love fill your entire body.
5. Begin your task. As you touch whatever you are working on, touch it with love. Whether you are touching a tupper-ware bowl, a piece of clothing, a rag, or a vacuum cleaner—let love fill the space you are working on.
6. Open your heart in gratitude for everything around you that supports you. Be in gratitude for the book you are dusting, the dish you are putting away, the clothes you are folding, the car you are washing, etc.
7. When 5 minutes of living in love and gratitude for everything you have touched are finished, pause to lovingly thank yourself for being such a caring and grateful person.
8. Notice how different life feels inside you and around you. That feeling is the most powerful healing energy in the world. Continue this journey of creating positive emotional space for healing with the Breakthrough Healing System.
9. Well done!